YOU CAN PREDICT YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Become A Successful Business Owner
For some time now, I have pondered the question, “What did my teachers in high school, undergraduate school, graduate school or post graduate school teach me about money?” Maybe you can help me with an answer to my question. “What did your teachers in high school, or college or graduate school or trade school teach you about money?” Unfortunately, the truthful answer for both of us is NOTHING. However, I received an outstanding education from some very highly educated, powerful teachers.
Now, believe me, what I am going to share should be taught in every school on every level. This is a wakeup call for all who will listen. After watching/studying present day politicians and mega business owners, and taking a critical look at the framework of systems of education, I’ve concluded that things are not designed by error or accidental. The poor and middle class are taught to study hard and work hard, but educators never taught you or me what the rich know about money, a profitable business, or how money can work for us.
The Poor and the Middle Class Receive Minimum Wages and Sometimes Less
Rich people teach their children about money. If gaining a college education is about anything, it’s all about learning more strategies about holding on to millions of the family’s dollars, political power, influential connections, and a constant increase of all of the above.
The poor and the middle class teach their children to get a college education, or a trade school certificate and a good job. What you need to know is this. The rich, political influence of yesterday and today helps to create and support the academic system that prepares you for a JOB. Why? It is because the jobs of hard working employees are created and designed to support the “cash cow” – the business that keeps the millions of dollars, the power and the connections in the hands of the rich.
If this is the case, shouldn’t more poor and middle class individuals look into starting some type of business. Nothing beats a failure but a trying. Your answer should be yes but the poor and the middle class are not trained to own the business. They are trained to work for someone else.
“The jobs of hard working employees are created and designed to support the “cash cow” – the business that keeps the millions of dollars, the power and the connections in the hands of the rich.”
Now, take a little time and read further because I will be sharing some unique keys that everyone who wants to succeed should adhere to. You see, I believe that everyone wants to succeed, this is why people grab, and fight, and compete for a job advertised as an answer to a prayer. But, show me the individual who spends a lot of time asking if a position is really for them or predicting their success if hired. In my studies of human nature, most people focus on the money, the benefits and the position title.
Real living is not all about dollars, benefits and position…
Please allow me to share a word of CAUTION. Slow down and think. Life is not all about chance of making a dollar, receiving benefits and a position title. Doesn’t happiness and loving what you do matter as well. And, shouldn’t you be able to enjoy life and predict the rate of your success. It’s possible you know, because everything in life was designed and created to function by laws. Consequently, laws make life predictable. You might ask, “Where do I begin?” And the answer is, never begin with the money. Success has more to do with your understanding of two things: fulfillment and completion of your assignment and your purpose.
Purpose is the reason why a thing was created. Consider this, A piano is successful when it plays a note that is tuned and played in the right key. A piano setting in a room in silence collecting dust is not successful because the purpose for a piano is to play notes in tune and in the right key. So, let’s agree that purpose determines success and that most people fail in life because they have not captured yet what they are born to do. On the other hand, your assignment consist of how you fulfill a specified task that is related to helping you fulfill your purpose and predict your success.
So, predicting your success begins with an understanding of your purpose, how to go about fulfilling your assignment and following some very powerful laws – a system of principles by which everything functions. The first thing to remember is that these laws are universal and will work in the United States of America, Canada, Japan, anywhere if used with integrity. Secondly, these laws are permanent, which means they are the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Thirdly, these laws work for all people and both genders. Fourthly, these laws practiced correctly will guarantee predictable success and positive results.
A Review of the Laws
- Work for yourself. Work is a law that is designed to help you become who you are suppose to be. Work is different from a job because a job restricts you. That is, a job suffocates your gift to create, but working – working for yourself allows you to create a vision, dream a dream, and fulfill your heart’s desire.
- Your goal in life is not to be employed. The first thing we are told after high school or college is “Go get a job.” No one advises, “Go Get A Business.” So, I repeat, Do not think employment, think deployment. Employment means you’re working for others who determine what you’re worth. Deployment means you are releasing the creative gifts within you to secure a future and demonstrate your success.
- Success loves preparation. If the perfect opportunity presented itself today, would you be ready? It’s better to be ready and not have an opportunity, then to have an opportunity and not be ready. To succeed, you must be ready when opportunity comes. Spend your time preparing for success, when your opportunity comes, you’ll be glad you did.
- You have the God given ability to produce wealth by working – working for yourself. Those who have succeeded know that success is directly and proportionally linked to work. Even an amazing strategy can’t guarantee success. According to Zig Ziglar, “The most practical, beautiful, workable philosophy in the world won’t work – if you won’t.” You have to put in the time. However, when you put in the time, it makes success all the more sweet. When you come from “behind” and do the impossible, it makes success as sweet as a honeycomb.
- Never forget the golden rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” That’s the key to success. Serve your clients as you would have them serve you. Meet their needs as you would have them meet your needs. Give them prices that you would want to pay, exceed their expectations in a way that you would want your expectations to be exceeded.
- Confidence is a must. If you don’t believe in your abilities, don’t be surprised if no one else does either. Your negative thoughts about yourself send a signal throughout the world that others pick up on and respond accordingly. When you believe in yourself and your potential, people pick up that signal, and they will treat you according to how they believe, you believe, you should be treated. Did you get that?
- Start your work toward success today. Do not procrastinate. After a little research, I found a good place for anyone to start who would like to succeed. Visit ClickBank and CBProAds. Take a look. I’ve even provided a link for you: https://6-figureincome.com/i34h. Now, all you have to do is act. Start your work toward success.
Want to learn how to sign up for a ClickBank Account, secure your ClickBank Nickname, and register for your CBProAds Membership?
Subscribe to our Instruction Videos.